GAZEBO STYLE WEDDING ARCH
METAL WEDDING ARCH
The huge benefit of hiring Ambrosia is due to our unique bundled services program. We know how stressful and how much of a hassle it is to plan your wedding, corporate event or special occasion. It’s a real head ache for many. Ambrosia eliminates all this by providing every service a client needs in one of our convenient single source event services facilities. • Destination Management Company
• Conference and Sales Meetings
• Corporate Events
• Incentive and Motivational Programs
• Wedding or Event management
• Wedding and Event Day of Coordination
• Facilitation of event vendors with our 25 event services
• Product Launches, Trade Shows and Promotions
• Customer Events Symposiums and Workshops
Ambrosia Staffing provides professional staff for trade shows, luncheons, conventions, promotions, conferences and special events throughout Southern California. We are a full-service staffing provider and we work closely with our clients to meet their unique staffing needs. We provide qualified, licensed and courteous event professionals for hotels, weddings, restaurants, convention centers and much more. We are dedicated to serving our clients with excellence by finding top talent and providing ongoing training and a flexible work environment. Through a culture of respect, integrity, and reliability, we strive to deliver the highest level of client satisfaction. We are currently serving the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Diego and are continually growing and expanding. We are always looking to grow our network and we believe in building long-term staffing partnerships with our valued clients. When you need an impressive and professional event planner who has all the services you need, you need the team at Ambrosia Events. For peace of mind that everything is covered,
Contact us 888-870-9913 or email us at email@example.com
You shouldn’t have to worry about a single thing on your wedding day except for walking down the aisle and saying, “I do.” Leave all your stress and worries behind and allow our coordinators to do what they do best – coordinate! This is for the bride that has everything lined up but needs someone to insure that all of their hard work is carried out on their wedding day. Our coordinators will connect with vendors, the wedding party, and family, as well as, help to direct the rehearsal and day-of festivities. This package allows the bride and her family to enjoy their wedding weekend, stress free, knowing that all the details are taken care of.
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE: At&T – Bachem International Seagate Technology Fifth Element Group JCC Association of North America Strikes 4 Kids – Ambrosia Services Gridiron Forwarding Company Axios Media United States Mayor Symposium Brightview National Landscaping Corporation For Miracle For Kids – Children’s Hospital Of Orange County (CHOC) ECCOLAB Prime Lending Los Angeles Rams Los Angeles Chargers Over 800 Weddings and Special Occasions
OFFERING UP PEACE OF MIND
- Our day-of planner will help create a wedding timeline, confirm with vendors and handle the wedding day.
- Our planner will handle the wedding day and offer planning advice and guidance, the bride and groom handle the calls, and the foot work.
- Our full-service planner will plan the wedding and handle most details and the wedding day
- Ambrosia offers world class seasoned event planners who have more than 6 plus years of working experience as full time event planners, event managers, coordinators, and venue managers. They have BA degrees in management and price themselves far less than California and national rates.
- Up to 3 In-Person Planning Consultations/Sessions
- One session for scheduling day-of timeline
- Walk through of venue & assistance with event floor plan
- Unlimited communication via e-mail & phone
- Create detailed wedding day timeline for vendors and wedding party
- Detailed schedule for rehearsal, ceremony and reception (created with client at in-person session)
- Etiquette advisement
- Receive personal items for ceremony & reception (i.e. place cards, guestbook, favors, etc.)
- Create vendor list with contact information, setup & strike times & provide to all necessary parties
- Distribute detailed setup & strike instructions
- Distribute wedding day timeline for vendors
- Distribute driving directions and maps
- Send final confirmations to vendor one week prior
From place cards, to favors, to centerpieces…it can all be so overwhelming! Especially for a newly married couple eager to celebrate their wedded bliss with friends and family at their reception. Our reception coordination package is ideal for couples hosting their reception at a venue offering little to no coordination and event management services.
Allow Ambrosia’s DJ’s to simplify your entertaining, manage your wedding reception and vendors, and take care of all the details you spent countless hours planning, so you can relax and party with friends and family!
- Direct wedding rehearsal
- Organize wedding party for line up and placement
- Distribute timeline to wedding party wedding day
- Full day wedding coordination: overall management of wedding ceremony and reception
- 10 hours of wedding day coordination
- Assist wedding party with attire
- Manage the timing of the event with wedding party, family members, and vendors
- Distribute personal flowers to wedding party and family – pin boutonnieres and corsages
- Final inspections on setup, seating placements/count, table/place cards, décor, etc. (as per instructions)
- Greet guests and assist with seating arrangements
- Attend to guests needing special assistance
- Coordinate with musicians on ceremony song selections
- Cue ceremony
- Review and coordinate reception activities and timing with band or MC/DJ to establish flow of reception
- Audio/Visual check/test with parties involved.
- Coordinate reception activities — grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, toasts, etc.
- Coordinate transport of gifts and personal items into designated car or hotel room with groomsmen notes + a la carte services
THE FOLLOWING SERVICES MAY ALSO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR CUSTOMIZED COMPREHENSIVE DESIGN PACKAGE:
- Additional Day-of Coordinators
- Additional In-Person Consultations or Vendor meetings
- Assist with out-of-town guest accommodations (hotel room blocks)
- Create and distribute directions and timelines for out-of-town guests
- Rehearsal dinner arrangements
- Day after brunch arrangements
Additional Event Coordinator(s) required for weddings larger than 200 guests, specific properties, multiple locations, or if shuttle transportation is involved.
Our talented florists are happy to work with you to create a design that works for your specific event AND your budget. No matter the occasion, we are able to find a look that will compliment and elevate the space of your event. We can guide you in choosing flowers that are in season, which can help with cost, without compromising the quality or look.
From intimate dinner parties, to weddings, to huge corporate celebrations, we are able to transform a boring space into a beautiful floral wonderland. Whether you have an inspiration for florals, or you want to start from scratch, we will fulfill all your floral wants and needs.
Please contact us to make an appointment with one of our talented florists