THE FLOWER GIRL - AMANDA
Amanda Cossey (The Flower Girl) – received her training in floral design from Long Beach College of floral design.
The Flower Girl provides religious services beautiful, fresh, unique arrangements, and personalized service.
The Flower Girl offers complimentary on-site consultation and itemized estimates with illustrations upon request.
The Flower Girl offers on-site floral construction for large-scale arrangements and budget options for all distinctive occasions.
The Flower Girl provides the perfect accent for gatherings of all sizes, styles, and themes from modern arrangements with exciting elements of floating flowers or classic, elegant designs.
The Flower Girl is not a conventional retail shop or wire service. We do not offer cash-and-carry cookie cutter flowers that have been fading fast in the cooler here!
She has created floral designs since 2016.
The Flower Girls energetic style is entertaining and informative, blending expertise with a warm, friendly approach.
The Flower Girl does only weddings and events, booked in advance and made to order. You deserve only the best, most fresh blooms for your special day, chosen for their beauty and expertly arranged at their peak, just for you.
Please contact the Flower Girl @ firstname.lastname@example.org It would be our pleasure to serve you or Call 562-256-7093 for your floral needs
We specialize in contemporary and traditional floral design. Since we opened, we have been committed to providing our many clients with beautiful floral arrangements. Call us for a wedding appointment or a floral delivery. We enjoy creating a creative floral design that is perfect for you!
Whether an event is a birthday or anniversary celebration, a business party to honor clients, a wedding or Quinceañera, everyone is a special occasion. Because parties mark some of the lives most essential and intimate moments, ensuring the success of such events is a priority for everyone. In essence, you don’t plan a party; you design it! Our creative floral artist-designers
Our goal in designing a centerpiece is to elicit a passionate, emotional response from the guests while enhancing the design and decor of your event space.
The Flower Girl Company offers beautiful flower delivery designed and arranged just for you. Send Birthday flowers, Valentine’s Day flowers, Mother’s Day flowers, and Anniversary flowers with one of the leading flower event services in Long Beach.
- Up to 3 In-Person Planning Consultations/Sessions
- One session for scheduling day-of timeline
- Walk through of venue & assistance with event floor plan
- Unlimited communication via e-mail & phone
- Create detailed wedding day timeline for vendors and wedding party
- Detailed schedule for rehearsal, ceremony and reception (created with client at in-person session)
- Etiquette advisement
- Receive personal items for ceremony & reception (i.e. place cards, guestbook, favors, etc.)
- Create vendor list with contact information, setup & strike times & provide to all necessary parties
- Distribute detailed setup & strike instructions
- Distribute wedding day timeline for vendors
- Distribute driving directions and maps
- Send final confirmations to vendor one week prior
From place cards, to favors, to centerpieces…it can all be so overwhelming! Especially for a newly married couple eager to celebrate their wedded bliss with friends and family at their reception. Our reception coordination package is ideal for couples hosting their reception at a venue offering little to no coordination and event management services.
Allow Ambrosia’s DJ’s to simplify your entertaining, manage your wedding reception and vendors, and take care of all the details you spent countless hours planning, so you can relax and party with friends and family!
- Direct wedding rehearsal
- Organize wedding party for line up and placement
- Distribute timeline to wedding party wedding day
- Full day wedding coordination: overall management of wedding ceremony and reception
- 10 hours of wedding day coordination
- Assist wedding party with attire
- Manage the timing of the event with wedding party, family members, and vendors
- Distribute personal flowers to wedding party and family – pin boutonnieres and corsages
- Final inspections on setup, seating placements/count, table/place cards, décor, etc. (as per instructions)
- Greet guests and assist with seating arrangements
- Attend to guests needing special assistance
- Coordinate with musicians on ceremony song selections
- Cue ceremony
- Review and coordinate reception activities and timing with band or MC/DJ to establish flow of reception
- Audio/Visual check/test with parties involved.
- Coordinate reception activities — grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, toasts, etc.
- Coordinate transport of gifts and personal items into designated car or hotel room with groomsmen notes + a la carte services
THE FOLLOWING SERVICES MAY ALSO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR CUSTOMIZED COMPREHENSIVE DESIGN PACKAGE:
- Additional Day-of Coordinators
- Additional In-Person Consultations or Vendor meetings
- Assist with out-of-town guest accommodations (hotel room blocks)
- Create and distribute directions and timelines for out-of-town guests
- Rehearsal dinner arrangements
- Day after brunch arrangements
Additional Event Coordinator(s) required for weddings larger than 200 guests, specific properties, multiple locations, or if shuttle transportation is involved.