Event and Wedding Coordination And Planning Services
Some people hear the term “event planner” and think it’s a service for the wealthy and privileged. However, event planning is reasonable, helpful, and designed for hard-working, time-strapped families, couples, and individuals.
Events are complex, and no one, outside of a professional event planner, knows all the nuances that come with making a celebration flow smoothly. Event planners hammer out the details for you. They will help you choose catering, venues, and décor, all to your specifications and within your budget.
Contracts for vendors can be daunting and confusing, but you won’t have to worry about them once your event planner is on board. Event planners tend to know all the local vendors, so they can find the best ones to match your event ambiance, and they can also get you special rates and deals.
Kayla Lead Event Planner/Coordinator Current Job: Event Coordinator; Ambrosia Event Services Objective Highly organized and well-experienced Event Coordinator with over 5 years successfully planning and managing parties, corporate meetings, trade shows, expositions, weddings and large-scale events. Negotiation is one of my strong points and over the years I have built a solid network of vendors, contractors, suppliers and associates all of whom can ensure the success of any event. I believe I have the experience, expertise, skill set and personality to further add to the success of our clients events, weddings, or special occasions. Strengths Bachelor Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management. 5+ years experience as Event Coordinator. Tech- savvy; proficient with event management software such as Scoro and EventBank. Highly organized; detail oriented coordinator. Great communication skills. Excellent negotiator. Precise budget planner. Proven ability to maintain composure during high level events. Work Experience Event Coordinator; 2016 to present Responsibilities: Serves as point of contact for individual, group and corporate clients who are interested in booking the Japanese Garden or Ambrosia Event Services special events. Conducts research and actively sources the best vendors and suppliers for clients while staying within the parameters of the budget. Negotiates with vendors and suppliers for the best terms, conditions and arrangements. The objective of the negotiation is to increase the value of service without compromising the budget. Schedules and presides over meetings with the client and members of the event value chain to make sure everyone is on-board the development timetable. Event Coordinator; 2016 – 2018 Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden Responsibilities: Received inquiries via phone, email or fax message and scheduled meetings with interested parties. Qualified vendors and suppliers for the gardens accredited third party list. Discussed, computed and finalized event budget for clients.
Negotiated prices and terms with accredited vendors including giveaways and other contributions for the event. Event Coordinator; 2016 to 2018 Long Beach State Japanese Garden Responsibilities: Tasked to manage and attend to all inquiries related to the use of the the Japanese Garden events. Scheduled all meetings with interested and confirmed parties. Agenda included type of booking, payment schedules, budgeting and planning, theme/ motif, and timetable. Updated all client records in the gardens database. Met up with the hotel’s accredited list of vendors and service providers to negotiate products, services, merchandise for the event and finalized pricing points. Client feedback rating improved from B to A or up from 83% to 95% client satisfaction score during the period of 2016 to 2018. Education College Long Beach State University Bachelor Degree – Hotel and Restaurant Management Long Beach, California
Contact us 888-870-9913 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The huge benefit of hiring Ambrosia is due to our unique bundled services program. We know how stressful and how much of a hassle it is to plan your wedding, corporate event or special occasion. It’s a real head ache for many. Ambrosia eliminates all this by providing every service a client needs in one of our convenient single source event services facilities. • Destination Management Company
OFFERING UP PEACE OF MIND
- Up to 3 In-Person Planning Consultations/Sessions
- One session for scheduling day-of timeline
- Walk through of venue & assistance with event floor plan
- Unlimited communication via e-mail & phone
- Create detailed wedding day timeline for vendors and wedding party
- Detailed schedule for rehearsal, ceremony and reception (created with client at in-person session)
- Etiquette advisement
- Receive personal items for ceremony & reception (i.e. place cards, guestbook, favors, etc.)
- Create vendor list with contact information, setup & strike times & provide to all necessary parties
- Distribute detailed setup & strike instructions
- Distribute wedding day timeline for vendors
- Distribute driving directions and maps
- Send final confirmations to vendor one week prior
From place cards, to favors, to centerpieces…it can all be so overwhelming! Especially for a newly married couple eager to celebrate their wedded bliss with friends and family at their reception. Our reception coordination package is ideal for couples hosting their reception at a venue offering little to no coordination and event management services.
Allow Ambrosia’s DJ’s to simplify your entertaining, manage your wedding reception and vendors, and take care of all the details you spent countless hours planning, so you can relax and party with friends and family!
- Direct wedding rehearsal
- Organize wedding party for line up and placement
- Distribute timeline to wedding party wedding day
- Full day wedding coordination: overall management of wedding ceremony and reception
- 10 hours of wedding day coordination
- Assist wedding party with attire
- Manage the timing of the event with wedding party, family members, and vendors
- Distribute personal flowers to wedding party and family – pin boutonnieres and corsages
- Final inspections on setup, seating placements/count, table/place cards, décor, etc. (as per instructions)
- Greet guests and assist with seating arrangements
- Attend to guests needing special assistance
- Coordinate with musicians on ceremony song selections
- Cue ceremony
- Review and coordinate reception activities and timing with band or MC/DJ to establish flow of reception
- Audio/Visual check/test with parties involved.
- Coordinate reception activities — grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, toasts, etc.
- Coordinate transport of gifts and personal items into designated car or hotel room with groomsmen notes + a la carte services
THE FOLLOWING SERVICES MAY ALSO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR CUSTOMIZED COMPREHENSIVE DESIGN PACKAGE:
- Additional Day-of Coordinators
- Additional In-Person Consultations or Vendor meetings
- Assist with out-of-town guest accommodations (hotel room blocks)
- Create and distribute directions and timelines for out-of-town guests
- Rehearsal dinner arrangements
- Day after brunch arrangements
Additional Event Coordinator(s) required for weddings larger than 200 guests, specific properties, multiple locations, or if shuttle transportation is involved.