CORPORATE AND WEDDING EVENT PLANNING & COORDINATION
Kayla Igawa - Lead Event Planner/Coordinator Address: 3780 Kilroy Airport Way Suite 200 Long Beach CA Phone: (562) 256-7093 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Current Job: Event Coordinator; Ambrosia Event Services Objective Highly organized and well-experienced Event Coordinator with over 5 years successfully planning and managing parties, corporate meetings, trade shows, expositions, weddings and large-scale events. Negotiation is one of my strong points and over the years I have built a solid network of vendors, contractors, suppliers and associates all of whom can ensure the success of any event. I believe I have the experience, expertise, skill set and personality to further add to the success of our clients events, weddings, or special occasions. Strengths Bachelor Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management. 5+ years experience as Event Coordinator. Tech- savvy; proficient with event management software such as Scoro and EventBank. Highly organized; detail oriented coordinator. Great communication skills. Excellent negotiator. Precise budget planner. Proven ability to maintain composure during high level events. Work Experience Event Coordinator; 2016 to present Responsibilities: Serves as point of contact for individual, group and corporate clients who are interested in booking the Japanese Garden or Ambrosia Event Services special events. Conducts research and actively sources the best vendors and suppliers for clients while staying within the parameters of the budget. Negotiates with vendors and suppliers for the best terms, conditions and arrangements. The objective of the negotiation is to increase the value of service without compromising the budget. Schedules and presides over meetings with the client and members of the event value chain to make sure everyone is on-board the development timetable. Event Coordinator; 2016 - 2018 Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden Responsibilities: Received inquiries via phone, email or fax message and scheduled meetings with interested parties. Qualified vendors and suppliers for the gardens accredited third party list. Discussed, computed and finalized event budget for clients. Negotiated prices and terms with accredited vendors including giveaways and other contributions for the event. Event Coordinator; 2016 to 2018 Long Beach State Japanese Garden Responsibilities: Tasked to manage and attend to all inquiries related to the use of the the Japanese Garden events. Scheduled all meetings with interested and confirmed parties. Agenda included type of booking, payment schedules, budgeting and planning, theme/ motif, and timetable. Updated all client records in the gardens database. Met up with the hotel’s accredited list of vendors and service providers to negotiate products, services, merchandise for the event and finalized pricing points. Client feedback rating improved from B to A or up from 83% to 95% client satisfaction score during the period of 2016 to 2018. Education College Long Beach State University Bachelor Degree – Hotel and Restaurant Management Long Beach, California
AMANDA COSSEY - EVENT PLANNER
KAYLA IGAWA - AMBROSIA EVENT PLANNING MANAGER - WITH AMANDA & DANI
Ambrosia does not hire Gorillas he's a friend:)
BECKA - AMBROSIA EVENT PLANNER AND COORDINATOR
ALLEN AND KATELYN - AMBROSIA EVENT PLANNERS
We offer high quality highly professional event experts that not only will save you from all the anxiety you may be experiencing, but we save you hundreds of dollars on your event budget with our unique bundled event services planing system. The fact you have your life back and you can now relax and enjoy your wedding and or event knowing that a highly qualified team of experts who work in harmony with one another is ensuring you have the day you dreamed of.
The huge benefit of hiring Ambrosia is due to our unique bundled services program. We know how stressful and how much of a hassle it is to plan your wedding, corporate event or special occasion. It's a real head ache for many. Ambrosia eliminates all this by providing every service a client needs in one of our convenient single source event services facilities. • Destination Management Company • Conference and Sales Meetings • Corporate Events • Incentive and Motivational Programs • Wedding or Event management • Wedding and Event Day of Coordination • Facilitation of event vendors with our 25 event services • Product Launches, Trade Shows and Promotions • Customer Events Symposiums and Workshops Ambrosia Staffing provides professional staff for trade shows, luncheons, conventions, promotions, conferences and special events throughout Southern California. We are a full-service staffing provider and we work closely with our clients to meet their unique staffing needs. We provide qualified, licensed and courteous event professionals for hotels, weddings, restaurants, convention centers and much more. We are dedicated to serving our clients with excellence by finding top talent and providing ongoing training and a flexible work environment. Through a culture of respect, integrity, and reliability, we strive to deliver the highest level of client satisfaction. We are currently serving the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Diego and are continually growing and expanding. We are always looking to grow our network and we believe in building long-term staffing partnerships with our valued clients. When you need an impressive and professional event planner who has all the services you need, you need the team at Ambrosia Events. For peace of mind that everything is covered, Contact us 888-870-9913 or email us at email@example.com
You shouldn’t have to worry about a single thing on your wedding day except for walking down the aisle and saying, “I do.” Leave all your stress and worries behind and allow our coordinators to do what they do best – coordinate! This is for the bride that has everything lined up but needs someone to insure that all of their hard work is carried out on their wedding day. Our coordinators will connect with vendors, the wedding party, and family, as well as, help to direct the rehearsal and day-of festivities. This package allows the bride and her family to enjoy their wedding weekend, stress free, knowing that all the details are taken care of.
Ready to get started with us on your next event?
OFFERING UP PEACE OF MIND
- Our day-of planner will help create a wedding timeline, confirm with vendors and handle the wedding day.
- Our planner will handle the wedding day and offer planning advice and guidance, the bride and groom handle the calls, and the foot work.
- Our full-service planner will plan the wedding and handle most details and the wedding day
- Ambrosia offers world class seasoned event planners who have more than 6 plus years of working experience as full time event planners, event managers, coordinators, and venue managers. They have BA degrees in management and price themselves far less than California and national rates.
- Up to 3 In-Person Planning Consultations/Sessions
- One session for scheduling day-of timeline
- Walk through of venue & assistance with event floor plan
- Unlimited communication via e-mail & phone
- Create detailed wedding day timeline for vendors and wedding party
- Detailed schedule for rehearsal, ceremony and reception (created with client at in-person session)
- Etiquette advisement
- Receive personal items for ceremony & reception (i.e. place cards, guestbook, favors, etc.)
- Create vendor list with contact information, setup & strike times & provide to all necessary parties
- Distribute detailed setup & strike instructions
- Distribute wedding day timeline for vendors
- Distribute driving directions and maps
- Send final confirmations to vendor one week prior
- Direct wedding rehearsal
- Organize wedding party for line up and placement
- Distribute timeline to wedding party wedding day
- Full day wedding coordination: overall management of wedding ceremony and reception
- 10 hours of wedding day coordination
- Assist wedding party with attire
- Manage the timing of the event with wedding party, family members, and vendors
- Distribute personal flowers to wedding party and family – pin boutonnieres and corsages
- Final inspections on setup, seating placements/count, table/place cards, décor, etc. (as per instructions)
- Greet guests and assist with seating arrangements
- Attend to guests needing special assistance
- Coordinate with musicians on ceremony song selections
- Cue ceremony
- Review and coordinate reception activities and timing with band or MC/DJ to establish flow of reception
- Audio/Visual check/test with parties involved.
- Coordinate reception activities — grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, toasts, etc.
- Coordinate transport of gifts and personal items into designated car or hotel room with groomsmen notes + a la carte services
THE FOLLOWING SERVICES MAY ALSO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR CUSTOMIZED COMPREHENSIVE DESIGN PACKAGE:
- Additional Day-of Coordinators
- Additional In-Person Consultations or Vendor meetings
- Assist with out-of-town guest accommodations (hotel room blocks)
- Create and distribute directions and timelines for out-of-town guests
- Rehearsal dinner arrangements
- Day after brunch arrangements