During preparation, you will probably have questions that are inconvenient to ask your girlfriends or wedding specialists. Do not worry – you will find the answers to them in this article!
1. “HOW MUCH IS WEDDING?”
Every wedding, like every couple, is unique. That means that the “right” wedding budgets simply do not exist – there is only the amount that a couple is ready to spend on organizing a celebration. For someone it is normal to spend 2 million, someone has 30 000 at their disposal.
And not always big budgets – the key to a perfect wedding. Much more important is how you allocate expenses, how many invite guests, do you know how to save without compromising the quality of the wedding.
2. “WHO PAYS FOR THE DRESSES OF THE FRIENDS OF THE BRIDE?”
There are two options. If the bride herself chose dresses for her bridesmaids, she incurs the cost. But in the event that you only identified the desired color palette and style of clothes, and the final choice provided to them, then each girlfriend buys a dress in accordance with their tastes and financial capabilities.
3. “HOW NOT TO INVITE SOMEBODY?”
Distant relatives, friends of parents, colleagues from work, old friends … You have every right not to want to see certain people at the wedding, but how to explain this to them (or parents), avoiding conflicts and offenses? For a start, remember that by refusing to invite someone, you do not do it with malicious intent to hurt a person, which means you have nothing to apologize for.
4. “WHAT IF I’M ASHAMED OF BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHY?”
Not every bride will decide on a frank boudoir photo session, even if she is sure that only the groom will see these photos. But shooting the morning of the bride is not necessarily sensual photos in underwear. Choose an image in which you will be more comfortable: for example, a light robe, boudoir dress or pajamas. But if you feel even the slightest embarrassment – it is better to organize a different format of the morning: joint fees, a hen party with friends or breakfast with parents.
5. “FROM WHAT TRADITIONS WE CAN REFUSE?”
From any that you do not like, seem outdated and inappropriate. If you and your fiance feel that sample solutions and traditional scenarios do not suit you, do not be afraid to follow your heart! This is the secret of the happiest and unforgettable weddings.
6. “HOW TO POSE DURING A WEDDING PHOTOSESSION?”
If you are not a model and you have not had the experience of joint shooting with the groom, the excitement before the photo session is natural. Brides often worry about how to get in the photo, grooms feel embarrassed to show emotions on camera, and as a result there is a risk to get a photo with stretched smiles and unnatural poses. The best way to relieve tension will be a confidential conversation with a photographer, a love-story shooting on the eve of the wedding and reading our article “35 life hacking for a wedding photo shoot”.
7. “DO I NEED A VEIL?” The veil is a constant accessory of the bride, a symbol of her youth and purity. And if you like the preservation of such beautiful traditions, be sure to tell her “yes!” But here, as with other traditional elements of the wedding – if it’s not close to you, if the veil only breaks the harmony and integrity of your image or does not fit the style of the wedding, You can completely refuse it, replacing it with any other accessory. 8. “IS NORMALLY WHAT I DON’T DREAM ABOUT WHITE DRESS?” Lack of reverence in front of a white dress is an absolutely normal situation, taking into account how rich the range of wedding salons has become in colors and styles. It is not important how your image corresponds to the traditions, but how comfortable you feel yourself in it. If in a magnificent princess dress you seem out of place, consider other options – for example, from flying fabrics, in a different color (beige, pink-colored, pale blue or gold-tinted) or irregular lengths look good. 9. “HOW TO RESPOND TO CRITICISM AND UNSOLVED TIPS?” Parents, friends or just colleagues – it seems that everyone has an idea of what the upcoming holiday should be, and it usually does not coincide with yours. This is a fairly typical situation, so be prepared for the fact that everyone wants to express their opinions, and do not take other people’s words to heart. Just try to discuss the upcoming wedding less with people who do not support you, but criticize. 10. “WE HAVE BECOME OFTEN FALLING OUT. Will it continue to be worse? ” Heated debates about the guest list, quarrels over money issues, misunderstandings, disagreements in trifles are frequent companions of the wedding preparation, whatever friends in social networks or wedding magazines would tell. Rarely who has the training goes smoothly, and if you quarrel – this is not a reason to sound the alarm. Thanks to all disputes and discussions, you will eventually learn to look for compromises in relationships, listen and hear each other. This is more than once useful to you in further life together.
11. “WHY IS ALL SUCH EXPENSIVE?”
If earlier you were not interested in weddings, it is quite possible that the prices of some goods and services will unpleasantly surprise you. And it seems as if the word “wedding” in the request immediately increases prices by half. Or here are the contractors – they work at a wedding just one day, from where are these prices?
It is important to understand that you pay for the experience, unique knowledge of specialists, for the high quality and level of service, thanks to which your overall impression of the preparation and the day of the holiday is formed. And yes, the work of contractors is never limited to the hours that they spend on the site: for the organizer and the decorator it is also a long preparation, and for the photographer and the videographer – hours of selection and processing of the footage.
12. “AND WHAT IF THE GUESTS DON’T LOVE?”
Of course, planning a wedding day, do not forget about the comfort of the guests: how they will get to the wedding place, what the entertainment will be, whether they like the food. It is important to provide for possible force majeure, which can spoil the impression: a late taxi, sudden rain, stuffiness in the banquet hall, etc.
But, trying to please the guests, do not forget that this is your wedding – and, therefore, the most important thing – so that you like it. After all, the most unpleasant thing for guests at a wedding is not at all the vagaries of the weather or timing lining, but disgruntled and unhappy bride and groom.
13. “HOW TO LOSE UP 2 SIZES IN ONE MONTH?”
Let’s be honest, not the best idea. If you want to lose weight before the wedding, you should think about it early and set yourself more realistic goals.
14. “TO WHOM TO TRUST ALL ORGANIZATIONAL QUESTIONS ON WEDDING DAY?”
The fact that you asked this question and understand that you will not have time and desire to do this on your wedding day is good. If you do not have an organizer, we advise several weeks before the wedding to contact the wedding coordinator, who will take care of everything: monitor contractors, meet the cake, call a taxi for late guests, etc. As a last resort, prepare a detailed document with the timing and phones of all specialists and pass it on to the person in charge: for example, mother or girlfriend.
15. “AND WHAT IF EVERYTHING WALKS NOT SO?”
Be prepared for the fact that everything is never perfect at a wedding. Therefore, just in case, collect an “disturbing briefcase”, make sure that you gave the coordinator all the necessary instructions and telephones, and – most importantly – relax. Instead of spoiling your mood (and groom) for the small things, try to concentrate on the main thing – your feelings. And remember, after a while you will forget about these annoying little things, but you will always remember your emotions and mood on this day!